GALLERY SEKSI DAN CANTIK DARI MODEL HEATHER XOXO

My name is Heather and I am just starting out with modeling. I am 18 years old from New York, and I attend college as a full time student in Florida. I am hoping to become more experienced in modeling and get asked to shoot here and there for money to help me pay for college, so for right now I'm just going with it and hoping for the best! I don't like to do anything too provocative, so I'm not into nudes or topless or anything like that, but I can do bathing suits and some lingerie as long as I still look classy and pretty :) If you want to get in touch with me, just send me a message and I'll usually answer in no more than a day, or you can email me at aerogirl0708251@yahoo.com. Send me some offers! :) Enjoy my site! xoxo 3

Details


Height: 5'2"
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Long
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity : Caucasian
Skin Color: White
Experience: Some Experience
Compensation: Depends on Assignment

Heather XoXo
Female
Fort Myers, Florida (United States)


GALLERY SEKSI BY HEATHER XOXO :










Artikel Terkait

No comments:

Post a Comment